Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

The student tax forms will be available to all students on MyTrent student by February 28 or early March of the following year. This information requires a personal login and may be accessed under the menu Finances, by selecting ‘Tax Forms’. The University no longer provides hard copies of tax forms that have been sent electronically to the student portal. Residence fees are not eligible for tax forms and any inquiries relating to this ineligibility should be directed to the Canada Revenue Agency.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions